Interested in practicing qigong, but not sure where to start. This workshop is intended to point you in the right direction. Over the course of (4) classes, we will introduce and practice:
1) purging, tonifying and regulating of qi
2) regulation of body, breath, mind and qi (4 of the 5 regulations)
3) embryonic breathing, small circulation and grand circulation
4) qigong exercises intended to improve overall health of the body
Intended for all experience levels, this workshop will offer insight into qigong movement and meditation as well as allow participants to experience the benefits of a complete qigong workout.
When: Wednesdays, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Dates: May 12, 19, 26, June 2
Where: Red Rose Qigong, 600 Fountain Ave, Lancaster PA 17601
Cost: $60 (includes all 4 classes) (you will receive an online payment link 1 week prior to the start of class)
1) Masks required for the duration of each class (pending current state guidelines)
2) Limited class size (8/workshop)
3) Social distancing maintained. I will provide postural corrections during workshop which may include minimal contact.